I’m a person; just like you! Like you, I do things. Sometimes creative things, sometimes philosophical things, sometimes silly and dumb things. Like most humans, I don’t have a particularly good reason to be doing these things, and I do most of them badly. Alas, to the Internet’s continuing misfortune, I do them anyway.
Primarily, I write short stories of unnecessary complexity and shallow affect but I’m not afraid to co-opt intelligence by commenting on the works and interests of others! I also tend to iterate on different theories of and approaches to Art, but I recommend you avoid those posts, as those pieces tend to devolve into nonsensical tirades defending a dead Russian man with a dense beard (and even denser moralism) named Tolstoy.
Honestly, I recommend you avoid ALL the posts; everything on this website is penned (at least partially) by myself, and as rigorous (and highly unethical) studies have previously indicated, that means it’s pretty much all garbage.
If you continue on, my sincerest apologies in advance.
If you heed my advice and leave, you can send me thanks (or just yell at me in general) using the form below.
The Unfortunate Blog of Pyrros Rubanis
- I Wanted To Be a Writer June 15, 2020
- A Villain’s Backstory May 15, 2020
- Sci-fi Seinfeld: Seinfeld Episodes From the Distant Future September 17, 2018
- Sophistication Beyond Measure: The Limits of Railton’s “Sophisticated Hedonism” July 27, 2018
- Art’s Sense and Importance: Tolstoy and The Human Value of Art June 25, 2018
Least Hated Ravings
Archive of Idiocy
Ads by Google